- D in Law, University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom.
Master’s in law on Structure of Higher Institute of Judiciary-Imam Mohammed bin Saud University.
Bachelor of Islamic Shariah, University of Imam Mohammed bin Saud, Riyadh, KSA.
Co-Founder of Alrefaei & Aldhash (Legal Consulting-Arbitration-Notarization).
Founding Partner of Dr. Fahad Alrefaei & Aldhash Law Firm (Group Associates).
(June 2012 to Date)
Deputy Secretary General of Arab Union for International Commercial Arbitration.
Member of Saudi Bar Association (SBA).
(More than 20 years)
Islamic Shariah & Legal Advisor to the Ministry of Defense & Aviation.
- Representative of the Rabat International Center for Mediation and Commercial Arbitration.
- Commercial Arbitrator in commercial and administrative briefs.
- Chairman of Lawyers Committee at Al-Kharj Chamber of Commerce.
- Former Associate Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Dar Al-Ulum.
- Member of the Saudi Judicial Scientific Committee (Institute of Advanced Judicial Studies).
- Certified Arbitrator attached to the Commercial Arbitration Centre of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
- Legal Consultant to number of Commercial Companies.
- Member of the National Family safety Program.